Sunday, April 21, 2013

Finally!

For the last 3+ years, I have been trying to remember my password for this site! And the email I had set up for it was lost because I have a horrible memory and I stopped using the hosting service that maintained my original site, and while I still owned the domain, my husband and I were always busy or not together whenever I would remember that I needed to set up my email for the original domain with our current hosting service, and because of some hackers, we had to change the hosting service login. AND, whenever I tried to get Google to get me through the password problem, I would run into roadblocks because I coudn't remember the exact date, time, what I was wearing, and where I was sitting information to retrieve my account. *big breath*

Did you get all of that?! Phew!

My dear husband set up my email account yesterday, and I was finally able to retrieve and reset my password, and I couldn't be happier!

Thankfully, there just wasn't much creative to post about for those few years due to some moves and family changes and such. But! I am so excited because I can finally start blogging again about all of those wonderful, creative things, and the best part is we are moving into a new house in a new city and there will be tons to do!

For now, I'll tell you, we are in the Atlanta area. We have been here for six months. And we have been busily searching for a home, which we found and went under contract. We close in June, barring no crazy things found in the inspection this coming Tuesday, and my husband and I already wish we were there! We just want to feel settled.

So hang in there with us. I can post a picture of our new beauty when we close.

No comments: